No auctions at this time.
Download our new app at http://auctions.hiattknudsonauctions.com
With over 60 years Experience between Rod Hiatt and Brad Knudson
Our Mission Statement
We will provide the highest level of Professional Auctioneering Services through open, honest, knowledgeable, and friendly conduct. We will deliver EXCELLENCE IN AUCTIONEERING.
As a team Rod and Brad successfully conducting auctions since 2004.
- Complete inventory and auction catalog
- Successful advertising program including, newspaper ads and websites
- Setup people to arrange the items for auction
- Tents, tables and comfort stations are provided where needed as well as a food vendor
- On-site office trailer complete with computers, copiers, PA system and two-way radios
- Office staff to register bidders and collect funds
- Our computerized clerking program provides complete accountability, invoices and settlement
- The program is used for inventory, catalogs and buyer registration. A remote radio terminal allows immediate data entry from the auction floor up to 2 miles away
- All weather auction topper
- Additional auctioneers when needed
- Complete record and final accounting of all sales
- Itemized settlement
Fully Licensed and Insured
- We are licensed in North Dakota
- Insured with Liability insurance
The Auction Method of Marketing offers the opportunity to convert property into liquid capital quickly, at the best possible price, through competitive bidding. For centuries auctions have been recognized as the fairest and fastest sales method around the world. The power of buying and selling at auction is really very simple.
When the bidding stops and the hammer falls, the value of an item is set. The buyer, not the seller, sets the price. In no other type of selling situation will you see actual fair market value realized on a given day. This simple distinction cuts through all the speculation about what the sellers merchandize is really worth. The emphasis is on today’s auction values.
We are pleased to announce our new bidding platform through Auction Mobility. This new partnership will feature a completely rebuilt website optimized for desktop and mobile browsing, online bidding straight from our site and a mobile app where you can do it all. This incredible new service is available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and web! Bidders can browse catalogs, watch their favorite lots, and place bids all with the touch of a finger.
Considering Selling by Auction?
We offer a full auction service including marketing, set-up, clerking and auctioneering at live auctions as well as on-line auctions if you wish. If you are thinking of retiring from farming or selling land, give us a call. We are in contact with farmers and land investors looking for land and farm equipment and can help you with your business decisions.
Personal Property Auctions
The liquidation of an estate can be a very emotional experience for family and friends. We understand this, and pride ourselves on providing a service that is both compassionate and professional. For many years, we have been entrusted by individuals, attorneys, trust officers and administrators to sell real estate & personal property at auction. We are confident your property benefits from our reputation.
Farm retirement Auctions
Our staff has the knowledge and experience to identify, inventory and determine market value of your assets. It is now possible to reach and attract bidders from around the world. Our services include a detailed inventory, aggressive marketing, inspections and a full staff to conduct the auction live or online.